You Can Save Lives Today
National COVID-19 Plasma Donors Registry
If you are a fully recovered coronavirus patient (no symptoms for 14 days post- recovery) you are eligible to donate your plasma. The procedures are extremely stringent in ensuring your safety.
What’s more – SAHAVE is even creating a ready-to-access registry for doctors to connect with plasma donors within seconds complete with HIPAA compliance.
In just three easy steps you can save a life! Here’s How
Register using the SAHAVE app
Conveniently place a request for a matching donor to save your loved one!
Request using SAHAVE app
Find your donor
Find your donor
Total Number of Activities
Download The SAHAVE App and Begin Your Volunteer Journey Today
Frequently Asked Questions
What is it?
How is it done?
Is this treatment safe?
Who can donate their plasma?
Criteria for donating:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 once.
- Tested negative for COVID-19 once after treatment post 14 days or higher.
Is it okay for patients do donate blood? Since they have just recovered from a huge virus.
I want to save lives. What should I do?
To make things easier, we at SAHAVE have developed a unique, easy-to-use mobile application where you can find the nearest blood bank or hospital near you and register yourself to donate.
In just three easy steps, you can save a life! Here’s how:
- Download the SAHAVE App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Register yourself as a COVID-19 Plasma Donor
- Book an Appointment at your nearest blood center
Once you donate, you can even track your donation until it reaches another COVID-19 patient in need.
I run/work at a blood center. How can I partner with SAHAVE?
- Download the SAHAVE Blood Centre App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Register as COVID-19 plasma collection center
- Request for Plasma Donors and approve appointments
You can even notify your donors when their donated plasma is used for other patients.