Together We Can Achieve
What is it?
How is it done?
Is this treatment safe?
Who can donate their plasma?
Criteria for donating:
- Tested positive for COVID-19 once.
- Tested negative for COVID-19 once after treatment post 14 days or higher.
Is it okay for patients do donate blood? Since they have just recovered from a huge virus.
I want to save lives. What should I do?
To make things easier, we at SAHAVE have developed a unique, easy-to-use mobile application where you can find the nearest blood bank or hospital near you and register yourself to donate.
In just three easy steps, you can save a life! Here’s how:
- Download the SAHAVE App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Register yourself as a COVID-19 Plasma Donor
- Book an Appointment at your nearest blood center
Once you donate, you can even track your donation until it reaches another COVID-19 patient in need.
I run/work at a blood center. How can I partner with SAHAVE?
- Download the SAHAVE Blood Centre App from App Store or PlayStore.
- Register as COVID-19 plasma collection center
- Request for Plasma Donors and approve appointments
You can even notify your donors when their donated plasma is used for other patients.
I’m a medical health practitioner. How will SAHAVE help me?
I’m not a coronavirus patient. How can I help?
Contact Us Today