Together We Can Achieve
How we collect data
The primary purpose of collecting user information is to provide desired services and/or to enable optimal user experience when visiting or using our applications and services.
SAHAVE can collect information pertaining to the user at various stages of their engagement, depending on the type of information. Most of the personal and contact information will be collected during the initial account creation process. Personal and contact information may include but not limited to
- Date of Birth
- Contact information (Address, Phone Number, email, etc.),
- Blood Types and
- A certain relevant medical history may also be requested and collected.
Over the course of usage and/or engagement with SAHAVE platform, certain other transactional information may also be collected, examples of which include but not limited to the following
- Uploaded documents such as files, pictures, etc.
- Bi-directional chat communications with other SHAVE platform users/groups etc.
- User’s current location/time zone information
- User’s device information such as operating system, hardware, and software application versions, etc.
Cookies and other web tools may also be used to keep track of and collect information regarding your application usage and online behaviors. While cookies that SAHAVE use may change from time to time as we improve and update platforms, below listed are some of the use cases (but not limited to) where cookies may be used
- Content Security and Safety
- Personalize application content
- Improve performance and Features
- Research and Analysis
SAHAVE may place cookies on your computer or device and receive information stored in cookies when you use or visit SAHAVE or other third-party business partners. Users always have an option to disable cookies in their browsers; however, you may not be able to see personalized content, or in some cases, the application may not function optimally.
SAHAVE may also receive/collect information when you visit or use third-party websites and/or applications that have a business relationship with SAHAVE. This information could be from a partner when we may jointly offer services or from an advertiser about your experiences or interactions with them.
In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government-issued ID in limited circumstances, including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we protect data
SAHAVE employs all reasonable methods available to protect the data that has been collected from the users. Most of our data is stored in cloud data centers with state of the art technical and physical security measures in place. Data is always transmitted over encrypted channels to make sure no eavesdropping occurs. Strict access control measures are in place to mitigate any risk of unauthorized access to data. Appropriate network security measures are in place to detect and protect any attempts to intrude on our networks. SAHAVE has developed a comprehensive set of policies and procedures to safeguard and protect all user information and data. All relevant staff are trained to be aware of and are regularly audited to follow the outlined security processes.
How we use data
SAHAVE uses all or part of the information gathered or collected from you for the following purposes
- Provide optimal experience across all services and applications
- Improve and develop SAHAVE platform applications and services
- Promote safety and security
Communicate with you in the form of regular newsletters that may include medical information, process-related updates, and general information about SAHAVE
How is information shared
People use our Services to connect and share with others. We make this possible by sharing your information in the following ways:
- People you share and communicate with.
- When you share and communicate using our services, you choose the audience who can see what you share.
In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or re-share this content with others on and off our platform. If their audience is public, your comment will also be public.
Other people may use our platform to share content about you with the audience they choose. If you have concerns with someone’s post, social reporting is a way for people to quickly and easily ask for help from someone they trust.
When you use third-party apps, websites, or other services that use, or are integrated with, our platforms, they may receive information about what you post or share.
SAHAVE shares information it has about you within the family of companies that are part of SAHAVE.
If the ownership or control of all or part of our Site and/or Services or their assets changes, SAHAVE may transfer your information to the new owner.
SAHAVE works with third-party companies who help us provide and improve our service offerings, which makes it possible to operate our companies and provide free services to people around the world. Below are the types of third parties that SAHAVE can share information with about you:
- Measurement and analytics services (non-personally identifiable information only). SAHAVE may provide these partners with information about the reach and effectiveness of their advertising without providing information that personally identifies you, or if we have aggregated the information so that it does not personally identify you.
How long we retain your data
SAHAVE will retain your personal information for as long as you are an active user of the platform. An active user is a user who has an active account that was created voluntarily and have given SAHAVE a consent to collect and hold the information. Users always have an option of deleting their accounts at any point during their interaction with SAHAVE. Users can also revoke their consent to use or share their personal information by emailing us.
What we expect from you
SAHAVE does its best to keep our platforms and data as safe as possible, but SAHAVE cannot guarantee it. We need your help in protecting our systems and your privacy. By proceeding to use our platform you are agreeing to adhere by the following
- You will not post unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam)
- You will not collect users’ content or information, or otherwise access SAHAVE, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user
- You will not post content that is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence
- You will not develop or operate a third-party application containing alcohol-related, dating or other mature content (including advertisements) without appropriate age-based restrictions
- You will not use SAHAVE platform to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory
- You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of SAHAVE, and You will not facilitate or entice any violations of our policies.
How can you contact us?